Site Protocols Protocol
Entering the Outside court area
- No parents accepted inside of the basketball court at any time;
- Players must be dropped off and check-in outside the fenced area of the court;
- Players arriving by bike must leave their bikes outside of the fenced area.
- One staff member will take attendance and ask the Covid-19 Declaration questions upon entering the court;
- Everyone has to sanitize their hands at the entrance to the court;
During basketball activities
- ONLY EBSA staff and Players will be allowed to enter the court.
- Players must arrive already changed and ready to participate, they will not be allowed to change on site.
- Hand Sanitizers will be place on a table at midcourt between the two courts;
- Players must have their own ball, lunch, water bottle(s).
- Staff and Players must sanitize their hands often during activities (before and after touching team balls, after using their towel, when their hands are full of sweat, etc.). The more they do it, the better;
- Staff must sanitize the shared balls after using them;
- All material used by multiple people must be sanitized after their use (other than personal material).
Leaving the Facility
- Players must sanitize their hands before leaving the fenced area
- Before leaving the fenced area they must sanitize their hands and wipe down their ball,
Specifics for Camp Activities
- All the rules above have to be respected;
- EBSA staff must wipe down all material they will use before the start of camp activities and all material that was used after all training activities end.