SHOOTING STARS SHOWCASE RULES
- No loitering will be tolerated!
- It will be very important to not leave anything in the locker rooms.
- Be sure to have all your belongings with you.
- Locker rooms must be vacant 30 minutes after the end of your game.
- Locker rooms are for participating teams only.
- Benches must be clean after each game.
- Each team must bring their own basketballs for warmups!
- U13 Boys and Girls division will use size a 28.5/size 6 basketball. All other divisions will use a size 29.5/size 7 basketball.
- Each team have 2 timeouts per half.
- All divisions will play 4 quarters of 8 minutes stop time games with 24 seconds shotclock, reset at 24 on offensive board and foul in front court.
- No overtime. Games can end with a tie.
- Teams needs to arrive 20 minutes before tip-off
- A minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 20 minutes warm up will be allowed before each game.
- Halftime is 5 minutes
- All teams are playing 2 games
- FIBA rules apply
TEAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- All teams must register online at https://ebskillsacademy.leagueapps.com/tournaments/2401266-shooting-star- showcase
- Team registration: All divisions 250$ (Payable to Elite Basketball Skills Academy via: Paypal, Cheques or Cash)
- Team rosters must be submitted before July 10th.
- On-site Athletic Trainers are NOT responsible for pre-game preventative care (i.e. ankle taping) or treatment of pre-existing injuries or conditions.
- Teams are responsible for supplying their own athletic tape and supplies.
- Schedule will be sent to all teams prior to the event date.