Crossover Challenge 2024
The Crossover Challenge tournament is Montreal premier basketball event. The 2024 editions will showcase over 200 teams from across Canada. Our main venue is located at Cegep Edouard Montpetit campus. All other gyms are within a 15 minute drive, with many being within walking distance.
All teams will be placed in competitive pools or in a larger double-elimination bracket, depending on tournament director’s discretion. Each team will be guaranteed three games; the third game will either come in pool play or in the 1st round of bracket play depending on the number of teams. All pools or brackets play will be separated as best as possible to maximize the unique experience of playing an unfamiliar opponent.
May 23-26, 2024
- U12 - U19: $500.00 (add 5.5% processing fee for online payment)
The event will carry the following categories (if numbers of teams permits):
All age eligibilities are based on the school year 2024-2025.
- U12 Boys: Players cannot be 13 before 09/1/2024.
- U13 Boys: Players cannot be 14 before 09/1/2024.
- U14 Boys: Players cannot be 15 before 09/1/2024.
- U15 Boys: Players cannot be 16 before 09/1/2024.
- U16 Boys: Players cannot be 17 before 09/1/2024.
- U17 Boys: Players cannot be 18 years old before 09/1/2024
- U19 Boys: Players cannot be 21 years old before 09/1/2024
- U12 Girls: Players cannot be 13 before 09/1/2024.
- U13 Girls: Players cannot be 14 before 09/1/2024.
- U14 Girls: Players cannot be 15 before 09/1/2024.
- U15 Girls: Players cannot be 16 before 09/1/2024.
- U16 Girls: Players cannot be 17 before 09/1/2024.
- U17 Girls: Players cannot be 18 years old before 09/1/2024
- U19 Girls: Players cannot be 21 years old before 09/1/2024
This year's tournament will have multiple locations, all in close proximity to one another:
Longueuil, QC, J4K 2X3
CÉGEP EDOUARD MONTPETIT
945 chemin de Chambly
Longueuil, QC, J4H 3M6
We offer hotel accommodations close to all the sites:
The Sandman Hotel
999 Rue de Serigny,
Longueuil, J4K 2T1
Contact: Julie-Hahn Tran
Phone number: 450 442 5800 ext. 2001
Fax: 450 670 5928
E-mail is the preferred method of communication
Required information to send to the Hotel:
TEAM name :
Check in date:
Check out date:
Type of rooms:
Number of rooms:
During the Crossover Challenge tournament EBSA will be using the Exposure Basketball website to provide the schedule by division, along with stats and a lot of useful information. You will also be able to communicate with the event organizers and receive notifications through the app.
To download the phone app of the event, visit the website and go at the bottom right corner.
To view this year's Schedule please click here: Coming Soon
ENTERTAINMENT AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- Videographer - To be determine
- Photographer - will be catching the action with high quality game action photos. He might even catch you in the crowd so make sure you are ready.
- Check our Website www.ebsacademy.ca for updates and game scores.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @ebskillsacdemy and tag us. Tweet and post pictures and videos using the Hashtag #CrossoverChallenge and tag us. Let’s get our tournament trending on Twitter
Multiple sites will offer canteens that will be selling food and beverages.
We are very excited for all the tournament has to offer and we would like to thank you for registering for this year's event. We wish all teams good luck and hope you all have a great experience at the 2023 CrossOver Challenge!